This is me

Hi everybody! My name is Sandra and I'm 23 years old (well, in fact, I could say that I'm almost 24 because my birthday is very soon!). I am from Calp ⛰ (la Marina Alta) but I'm currently living in Valencia due to work. 

I am a teacher, like all of you, and apart from teaching, I am very passionate about ICTs since I was a child. Indeed I'm actually doing a Master's in ICTs applied to Education. 💻 

Consequently, this is one of the main reasons why I decided on joining this course. On the one hand, because I love ICTs, and on the other hand, because I love escape rooms.

Moreover, I consider that this kind of activities ALWAYS motivates our students and increases their engagement and participation in the classroom. Apart from that, it is a great way to learn in a different and entertaining way. 

From this course I am expecting to perfectly control Genial.ly and getting the best of it and being able to take advantadge of all the possibilities that this application offers in order to create amazing Escape Rooms. 🚪

What about you? I'm looking forward to knowing you all and learning from each other! 

Here is a picture of me so you can put a face to me!
Here is a picture of me so you can put a face to me!

Comments

Popular Posts